Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Personal Challenge-Wet n' Wild

I'm finally done! I've swatched all of my old polishes! I'm really glad I decided to do this, because otherwise some of these polishes would have never been used. Here are the last of them. Wet n' Wild Megalast and Spoiled.

Wet n Wild Megalast
I can't remember how much I paid for the Megalast. I don't believe I paid more than $ 1.50 for it, because of the brand and packaging. It's only .3 oz and they have a new bottle now, that holds .45 oz for $ 1.99. This color is Tropicalia. This is one of those colors I probably never would have tried before this challenge. It's so small that I didn't even know I had it until I organized my polishes. The color is so pretty though. The name suits it well. It's like a creamy coral polish. It dried pretty quickly too.


Wet n Wild Megalast Tropicalia
Wet n Wild Spoiled
The Spolied polishes are $ 1.99 at CVS. This first color is called Paying with Platinum. I looooove this color. It's a purple chrome with hints of green, blue, pink, and silver. I did have to apply three coats. I like how the tips of my nails look a different color than the top. This is definitely a keeper.

The second color is Deeper Dive. This is a teal glitter polish. I only applied two coats here, I could have went for another. Anyhow, I'm a huge fan of teals so I love this color. The color is a little darker than in the photo. I'm so horrible at taking pictures.

The last is Trust Fund Baby.  I used this one in the Halloween post. It's a clear polishes with some black, purple blue, and silver glitter. I swatched it (from left to right) on its own with 3 coats, then over Sally Hansen Polar Bare, NYC Moma, and Nicka K's Noir.

Wet n Wild Spoiled Paying With Platinum
Wet n Wild Spoiled Deeper Dive
Wet n Wild Spoiled Trust Fund Baby


Post Title

Personal Challenge-Wet n' Wild


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/07/personal-challenge-wet-n-wild.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Personal Challenge-Wet n' Wild

Description: Personal Challenge-Wet n' Wild Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Personal Challenge-Wet n' Wild

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Challenge-Wet n' Wild @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger