Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 6-National Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hey again!

Friday night got a bit hectic. Here is what I wanted to put up  for Day 5 of Breast Cancer Awareness but it will be for day 6! I wanted to go a little softer with the pink this time, so I used NYC's Wall Street. It's a very pretty shimmery pink. I didn't want to do too much with the design either, so I added a simple flower type thing. This is the first design I learned how to do :-) I hope you enjoy this and I will talk to you soon!!!

Lots of love!


BCA logo

Post Title

Day 6-National Breast Cancer Awareness Month


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/07/day-6-national-breast-cancer-awareness.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Day 6-National Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Description: Day 6-National Breast Cancer Awareness Month Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Day 6-National Breast Cancer Awareness Month

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 6-National Breast Cancer Awareness Month @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger