Tuesday, July 21, 2009

NYC In A New York Minute West Village

Hey, hey, hey!!!!
 
Polishing my nails is a GREAT stress reliever!!! I've had a few things on my mind lately and I'm so glad I have this as a hobby! K...enough of the sad stuff. Here's another NYC In A New York Minute polish that I have. This one is called West Village. It's gorgeous navy blue, with a hint of purple shimmer. I love this polish so much, maybe because it's blue :-) I wanted to start playing with my new nail art so I decided to add a couple beads to the sides of my nails. I thought this would be the easiest way to go, but naaaaah!! These little things are so tempermental. I've used them before on my whole nail, but I just kinda rolled my nail in them. Trying to place them individually is a different story. I do like how this came out though :-)

Post Title

NYC In A New York Minute West Village


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/07/nyc-in-new-york-minute-west-village.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post NYC In A New York Minute West Village

Description: NYC In A New York Minute West Village Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: NYC In A New York Minute West Village

No comments:

Post a Comment

NYC In A New York Minute West Village @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger