Monday, July 20, 2009

Personal Challenge-Ruby Kisses Swatch & Review

Good Morning and Happy Monday Lovelies!!!

Well, I'm continuing on with swatching my old polishes. Here are two from Ruby Kisses that I don't think I've shown fully. The first is Tangerine. It is a gorgeous orange sheer color. I applied three coats of it here. It went on smoothly, and the end result looks almost like a jelly polish. The second is Blues Clues. This is a creamer polish, bright blue. It reminds me of a cartoon or kids show, lol. These polishes are very affordable at $ 1.00 from my local beauty supply. You already know I love Ruby Kisses polishes. The other colors I have are Teal Envy, Red Cameo, and Sweet Thing.  I had a yellow from them too, but it has mysteriously disappeared, lol (my sister). They have all types of makeup stuff too! I just wish they were available for purchase on their website. I also wish they would introduce some new shades.

Ruby Kisses Tangerine
Ruby Kisses Blues Clue

Post Title

Personal Challenge-Ruby Kisses Swatch & Review


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/07/personal-challenge-ruby-kisses-swatch.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Personal Challenge-Ruby Kisses Swatch & Review

Description: Personal Challenge-Ruby Kisses Swatch & Review Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Personal Challenge-Ruby Kisses Swatch & Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Challenge-Ruby Kisses Swatch & Review @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger