Monday, July 27, 2009

Revlon Really Red Matte Lipstick (lip Swatch)



Hello lovelies.
On my last makeup tutorial, I used a  matte red lipstick from  Revlon  named really  red. Since i don't show my face ( very  shy girl) I decided to show you how  the colour  looks on the lips.
I love love love the colour it's really a true red.  The colour is like a  tomato red. The texture  of the lipstick is great because, on me this particular colour is not drying at all.  I Forgot to say that the  lipstick doesn't have any  taste or smell and is very  pigmented.The retail   price is normally  £7.49, but I bought this lipstick on clearance for only £2.00 .
 Do you have this colour? Do you like it?

                                            



Post Title

Revlon Really Red Matte Lipstick (lip Swatch)


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/07/revlon-really-red-matte-lipstick-lip.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Revlon Really Red Matte Lipstick (lip Swatch)

Description: Revlon Really Red Matte Lipstick (lip Swatch) Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Revlon Really Red Matte Lipstick (lip Swatch)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revlon Really Red Matte Lipstick (lip Swatch) @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger