Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Halloween Mani-Poison Ivy

Trick or Treat !!!!

So, I've been trying to decide how I wanted to do my nails for Halloween and there were so many options. I started to think about if I were to dress up (which I don't) what would I dress up as. Then I remembered the superhero wedding my bestie and I did and one of the bridesmaids was Poison Ivy. I loved her costume! So, I found this pic and chose it as my inspiration. The mani is a little off and weird but at least the colors are there, lol :-) !!!


Source: http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Poison_Ivy



Post Title

My Halloween Mani-Poison Ivy


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-halloween-mani-poison-ivy.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post My Halloween Mani-Poison Ivy

Description: My Halloween Mani-Poison Ivy Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: My Halloween Mani-Poison Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Halloween Mani-Poison Ivy @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger