Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Nail Art Design: Miss Match

Hello Lovelies.

Today I have another nail design for you all to see. Usually I don’t wear a lot of orange on my nails but because Halloween is approaching I decided to use a cute orange nail polish and lots of glitter. I could have chosen something more Halloween (ish) as a design but last minute I decided to do a miss match nails. For that I used 2 different patterns.
 I am not really sure if I like it or not, I believe if I  only used  one pattern ( bundle monster plate 206 design ) would have looked much  nicer. What do you think?
Anyway, I still added the video tutorial to my blog sidebar and youtube channel.











Products used
China glaze papaya punch
Bundle monster plate (bm206, 218)
Sinful Color ufo
Color Club turn the other chic
NYC quick dry top coat

Post Title

Nail Art Design: Miss Match


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/07/nail-art-design-miss-match.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Nail Art Design: Miss Match

Description: Nail Art Design: Miss Match Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Nail Art Design: Miss Match

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nail Art Design: Miss Match @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger