Saturday, July 4, 2009

H&M Nail Polish: Moody Model Swatch

Hello my lovely followers and reader.
This week nail polish choice was by H&M Moody Model. I Find the name so funny:)
The colour of the polish is like a dark green to me. My friend disagrees she says this is a dark  blue. Who is right me or her :)))))
Moving on, I hate the bottle,  but love the colour. The finish of the nail polish is  creme. It took me  3 coats for the colour to look opaque. If i remember right  the price is £2.99. 
 Do you have this nail polish? what do you think?


Post Title

H&M Nail Polish: Moody Model Swatch


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/07/h-nail-polish-moody-model-swatch.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post H&M Nail Polish: Moody Model Swatch

Description: H&M Nail Polish: Moody Model Swatch Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: H&M Nail Polish: Moody Model Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

H&M Nail Polish: Moody Model Swatch @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger