Saturday, July 4, 2009

Have a Safe & Fun Holiday!

 Hi Everyone and Happy Thursday! I know many of you are preparing for Labor Day weekend so I wanted to do a quick post inspired by it. I'm trying to become more precise with dotting. I used Avon's Empower dark blue as the base and some red and white accents. My dots came out a little better, but still need work, lol. Hope it inspires your holiday mani. Enjoy and be safe!!!

Post Title

Have a Safe & Fun Holiday!


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/07/have-safe-fun-holiday.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Have a Safe & Fun Holiday!

Description: Have a Safe & Fun Holiday! Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Have a Safe & Fun Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Safe & Fun Holiday! @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger