Thursday, July 9, 2009

MUA: Haven and Earth Palette swatches

Hello and Happy Halloween.
I know you all must have seem this palette swatches tones of times but I still decided to do my ownJ
 So mua heaven and earth is a very affordable palette (£4.00) for 12 colours. As my previous mua palette review (glitter ball) I find the colour very smooth and pigmented.Great to use for a few neutral or even smoky looks depending on how we apply the colours. 






Post Title

MUA: Haven and Earth Palette swatches


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/07/mua-haven-and-earth-palette-swatches.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post MUA: Haven and Earth Palette swatches

Description: MUA: Haven and Earth Palette swatches Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: MUA: Haven and Earth Palette swatches

No comments:

Post a Comment

MUA: Haven and Earth Palette swatches @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger