Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My First Blog Haul. New Barry M Nail Paints

Hello lovely readers.
Today I have for you my first haul post. I read on a blog that I can't remember  the name (sorry i read quite a few blogs) that Barry M had launched new Barry M nail paints.
During my lunch I had a little bit more time so I went to Superdrug and i found 4 new colours. They also had new magnetic nail polishes but I just bought the nail paints has they were also having a promotion that if you bought 2 nail paints you would get 1 pound off. The new colours are:

 Barry M nail paint 335 Copper;
 Barry M 325 Denim;
 Barry M 324 Silvery Lilac (duochrome Wow)!!!!
Barry M 334 Teal


                              L-R Denim, Silvery Lilac, Teal, Copper. Please click the picture so you can see  better the  shades

I will do the swatch of this colours bit by bit but as a heads up my favourites  are Denim, Copper and Silvery Lilac.

Post Title

My First Blog Haul. New Barry M Nail Paints


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-first-blog-haul-new-barry-m-nail.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post My First Blog Haul. New Barry M Nail Paints

Description: My First Blog Haul. New Barry M Nail Paints Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: My First Blog Haul. New Barry M Nail Paints

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Blog Haul. New Barry M Nail Paints @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger