Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nail Art: Spring Day



Hello Dear followers and reader.
Today I did a nail art to celebrate spring. Yes it's weird but I am tired of rain and cold. I just love spring.  The nail art is very simple to do. I just used the  Konad stamping method(m15,m57). I also add some rhinestones just to give it a little bit of a something.... something...... :).
 What do you think?

Products Used
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength (05 Diamonds)
Barry M White Matte
Avon Gunmetal Matte
Pink Rhinestones
Konad plate (m15, m57)
Pink, White, Green  Nail polishes good for stamping


Post Title

Nail Art: Spring Day


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/07/nail-art-spring-day.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Nail Art: Spring Day

Description: Nail Art: Spring Day Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Nail Art: Spring Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nail Art: Spring Day @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger