Friday, July 3, 2009

Revlon Bubble Gum Nail Polish(Scented) Swatch

Hello my darlings :) 
The past week  to celebrate Spring, I used the revlon bubble gum scented nail polish. Personally, I don't really mind if the nail polish is scented or not because I only can smell it when is dry. On applications, still has the normal nail polish scent. When is dry it smell like bubble gum. The colour of the polish is a  bright fuchsia pink. I didn't have any problems  with the formula. The colour is opaque with  2 coats. The only down side is it takes too long to dry. I  would advice using a fast dry top coat. I paid   £2.00  for bubble gum in a discount shop. Normal retail price is £6.49. Do you have any scented nail polishes? What do you thing of them?




Post Title

Revlon Bubble Gum Nail Polish(Scented) Swatch


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/07/revlon-bubble-gum-nail-polishscented.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Revlon Bubble Gum Nail Polish(Scented) Swatch

Description: Revlon Bubble Gum Nail Polish(Scented) Swatch Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Revlon Bubble Gum Nail Polish(Scented) Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revlon Bubble Gum Nail Polish(Scented) Swatch @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger