Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sleek Makeup :Eyes Makeup look Neutral Illusionary

Hello everyone!!
I did this look ages ago and I completely forgot to show you.
The name is neutral illusionary but for some of you this may not be such a neutral look after allJ.  Luckly I had made the video tutorial so I still was able to find which products I used for this eyes look. What do you think? Is it neutral or more for the dramatic side?
I  also added a video tutorial  on my youtube channel in case you want to see  how to do this look step by step.







Products used
Elf mineral eyeshadow primer
Rimmel London colour mouse Mocha
Sleek storm eyeshadow palette
Maybelline one by one volume mascara
urban decay 24/7 bourbon eyeliner

Post Title

Sleek Makeup :Eyes Makeup look Neutral Illusionary


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/07/sleek-makeup-eyes-makeup-look-neutral.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Sleek Makeup :Eyes Makeup look Neutral Illusionary

Description: Sleek Makeup :Eyes Makeup look Neutral Illusionary Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Sleek Makeup :Eyes Makeup look Neutral Illusionary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleek Makeup :Eyes Makeup look Neutral Illusionary @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger