Thursday, July 2, 2009

Barry m Nail Paint: Blue Moon Swatch (new)



Hello my lovelies
Today i am going to talk about the new Barry m blue moon nail paint. First of all i love the colour is a pastel blue very pretty on the nails. Now the consistency is a pain. It took me 3 to 4 coats to get the colour you see on the picture. With 1 or 2 coats is very streaky and uneven. Other negative point is on me it chips very quickly(one day tops without chipping). The drying time oh my my !!!!  Even with a fast dry top coat (i use my nyc) you are looking to dry for at least 1 hour. Less than that you will get the colour smudged. So, in days that i don’t have a lot to do i will use this colour. Other than that unfortunately it will stay waiting for me in the drawer. L Any of you has this colour? How it works for you ?

Post Title

Barry m Nail Paint: Blue Moon Swatch (new)


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/07/barry-m-nail-paint-blue-moon-swatch-new.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Barry m Nail Paint: Blue Moon Swatch (new)

Description: Barry m Nail Paint: Blue Moon Swatch (new) Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Barry m Nail Paint: Blue Moon Swatch (new)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Barry m Nail Paint: Blue Moon Swatch (new) @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger