Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Easy Glitter Nail Design (for short or long nails)

Hello Lovely Reader.
How have you been ?
Today I'm going to  show you very  quickly  a nail design I did last week. I like  Barry M purple rain crakle  a lot so I decided to use it for a design. I know that crackles are a bit out of fashion but I  fell in love for purple rain again has  it as some glitters in it  and is softer than a black or a white. 
 I did  a video tutorial  for this design on my Youtube channel but only by looking at the picture you can tell how  I did it :) 




Products used. 
Base coat
Accessorize 3d Emerald city
Barry m purple rain
Rhinestones
top coat

 Note: My Barry M giveaway is now closed. This week I will announce the winner.

Post Title

Easy Glitter Nail Design (for short or long nails)


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/07/easy-glitter-nail-design-for-short-or.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Easy Glitter Nail Design (for short or long nails)

Description: Easy Glitter Nail Design (for short or long nails) Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Easy Glitter Nail Design (for short or long nails)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Glitter Nail Design (for short or long nails) @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger