Monday, July 13, 2009

Sleek True Color Lipstick :Barely There Lip Swatch

Hello beautiful Readers!
Barely there is a peachy pink colour  kind of a nude lip colour. Because my skin has quite yellow undertones  and my lips have some mauve undertones, Barely there  washes out   my face  a little bit so what I do is I pair it with a slightly darker lipgloss. The texture is nice and smooth. I also like that the colour gives a nice  sheen to the lips. For picture purposes I just applied the lipstick (no Gloss)  on natural lighting. Check out more swatches of sleek true color lipsticks Baby Doll and Coral Reef









Post Title

Sleek True Color Lipstick :Barely There Lip Swatch


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/07/sleek-true-color-lipstick-barely-there.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Sleek True Color Lipstick :Barely There Lip Swatch

Description: Sleek True Color Lipstick :Barely There Lip Swatch Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Sleek True Color Lipstick :Barely There Lip Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleek True Color Lipstick :Barely There Lip Swatch @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger